TS860M5 is an 8-socket mission critical server based on 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors. It offers excellent computing performance and extreme stability to customers with high cost performance. TS860M5 is highly suitable for critical industries that require high performance and stability such as financial,energy, governments and major enterprises etc. Moreover, it is suitable for implement in critical mission scenarios such as virtualized integration, large-scale transaction databases, memory databases and ERP etc.
1. The TS860M5 supports up to 82nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with maximum 3.8 GHz frequency, it has 39 MB level-3 high capacity cache and up to 224 physical cores as well as 448 threads to offers excellent parallel computing power.
2. Compared to other servers that utilize the 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors series, the upgraded TS860M5 offers an at least 20% enhancement in computing performance and up to a 20% increase in memory bandwidth. It fully meets the requirements of critical missions such as large-scale transaction databases, memory databases, virtualized integration, large-scale ERP and high-performance computing.
1. The TS860M5 has over 80 RAS features supporting a fully modular fault-tolerant design. Therefore, the TS860M5 is extremely suitable for critical missions that reliability sensitive.
2. The external PCIe card supports hot-swap for single-card and supports up to 12* single card hot-swapping operations. The PSU supports N+N / N+M redundancy, with cold and warm redundancy available and realizes switching within microseconds. The system fans support N+1 redundancy.The BIOS ROM supports module redundancy and BMC dual mirrorin redundancy, can be configured to support global clock redundancy and seamless clock source switching, that fault-tolerant mechanism is design to cover most kind of fault including extremely rare errors.
1. The modular I/O design supports full-height and half-height I/O modules, which can be flexibly configured according to user demand in I/O scalability.
2. The modular hard drive design supports up to 24* 3.5" hard drives and can be configured to support 12* NVMe hard drives. It also supports configurations of up to 50* 2.5" hard drives for SAP HANA application scenarios.
3. The fully modular design allows each module to operate independently and be configured flexibly.
1. The OLED monitor is available for server's asset information inquires, IP address managing & setting, power-consumption and temperature monitoring as well as fault code display.
2. The processor and memory support offline light path diagnostics to facilitate locate the malfunctioning components.
3. The embedded oscilloscope and in-depth hardware diagnosis & analysis functions are able to record and analyze fault signals and rapidly determine the source of errors. The code-level diagnostic determines the source of code-level faults from the software layer. Black box log and instant screen capture with video recording of crashes are supported.
4U rack server
Up to 8 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
Integrates 16MB video card controller
Up to 96 DDR4 memory slots
Up to 24 * 3.5″ or 50 * 2.5“hard drives, can be configured to support 12 NVMe SSDs Optionally supports up to 2* M.2 SSDs per system
Supports High performance RAID controllers with RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60 and optionnal power-off protection module
Supports up to 2 OCP/PHY cards (1 per compute node).
configuration for various network configurations
I/O Expansion Slot
Full-height IO box: up to 8 rear full-length full-height PCIe slots (supports up to four GPUs)
Half-height IO box: up to 12 hot-plug rear full-length half-height PCIe slots
Front IO: 2 USB 3.0, 1 RJ45 serial port and 1 VGA
16 * hot-swappable N+1 redundancy system fans
supports 4*1300/1600 PSUs (Platinum) N+N/N+M redundancy
Each compute node supports1*BMC management module, supports IPMI, SOL, KVM over IP, and virtual media, supports BMC mirroring redundancy
Microsoft Windows Sever, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESXi, Asianux Server Linux, and so on
0℃-40℃ depending on configuration
800(D) * 448(W) * 175.5 (H) mm